Skip to Main Content

Donate Funds

Central Illinois Foodbank depends on generous donors to continue operation. Donations ensure that we may cover the operational and transportation costs associated with acquiring and distributing the millions of pounds of food that pass through our facility each year. Your donation allows us to continue delivering nutritious food to those in our communities who need it most. We appreciate donations of any amount.

Donate Online - You may make a donation to Central Illinois Foodbank using the secure donation form on our website. Our online donation credit card processing is a convenient, secure, and confidential way to support the Foodbank. 

Donate to Central Illinois Foodbank now

Donate By Mail - Central Illinois Foodbank will gladly accept donations by mail via check or credit card. Please mail the check to our secure PO Box.
Central Illinois Foodbank
PO Box 8228
Springfield, IL 62791

Club 365

Becoming a monthly donor is simple. Sign up using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or automatically withdraw it from your checking or savings account. Because your gifts are automated, it means less work on your end and ensures that more of your donation goes directly to serving those in need. Club 365 members will not receive a monthly receipt, but will receive an annual tax statement in January each year, as well as, our quarterly newsletter.

Privacy Policy

Confidentiality and Security

The information that Central Illinois Foodbank gathers through use of its website and other communications tools is used solely to respond to inquiries, record and acknowledge contributions, and inform correspondents of food bank activities. If you have questions about this, please contact Jane Kiel at 217-522-4022 or

Policy and Practice

It is the policy and practice of Central Illinois Foodbank to never sell, rent, exchange or in any other way provide correspondent or donor information to other charitable or commercial entities, except as is required to accomplish the Foodbank's functions.

Privacy Information

It is our desire to ensure complete security while transferring potentially sensitive and private information from your web browser to Central Illinois Foodbank's computer system. Your information is proctected through encryption and will not be shared.

Donate Materials

We are in need of some items for our warehouse. Please see the list below if you would like to help.

Wish List

Stainless Steel Work Table: 2 at $1,700 each- Stainless Steel Work Tables would be utilized to sort and re-box product. In order to safely and efficiently sort and re-box food and grocery items the Foodbank needs a strong durable table equipped with interlocking casters. This Stainless steel work table is made with 14 gauge stainless steel top and galvanized frame and shelf. This equipment will allow volunteers and staff to safely manage the process of sorting food.

Heavy Duty Conveyer Roller Table: 2 at $1,700 each- Heavy Duty conveyer roller tables would be utilized to safely and efficiently sort and re-box food and grocery items. Volunteers and staff would utilize this equipment to reduce bending and lifting of product. The conveyer is 36 inches wide and can extend to over 12 feet long, sustaining over 375 pounds.

Electric Pallet Jack- $4,000- An electric pallet jack is a vital need of Central Illinois Foodbank to move pallets of food. Due to the fact we have volunteers in the sorting area, forklifts are not utilized for safety purposes. Electric pallet jacks allow for an efficient and effective process of moving food throughout the warehouse.


Charity Navigator - Four Star CharityCharity Navigator recently awarded Central Illinois Foodbank a 4 star rating, the highest rating they bestow on the charities they monitor. Charity Navigator is America's premier independent charity evaluator. Charity Navigator uses an unbiased, objective, numbers-based rating system to assess the financial health of America's best known and largest charities.


990 Forms97% of every dollar goes directly to feed the hungry, the other 3% goes to administrative and fundraising costs.

2016 990 Form

2015 990 Form

2014 990 Form
2013 990 Form
2012 990 Form

2011 990 Form

2010 990 Form
2009 990 Form
2008 990 Form
2007 990 Form
2006 990 Form

Annual Report

2016 Annual Report

2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report

2012 Annual Report

2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual Report
2009 Annual Report

Independent Auditors' Report

2017 Independent Auditors' Report

2016 Independent Auditors' Report

2015 Independent Auditors' Report
2014 Independent Auditors' Report
2013 Independent Auditors' Report

2012 Independent Auditors' Report

2011 Independent Auditors' Report
2010 Independent Auditors' Report

Copyright © Central Illinois Foodbank . All Rights Reserved.